No pre-registration or sign up needed for classes!
New to yoga?
Great! For yoga, we have Basic classes that are perfect for beginners. In the basic class we break down the poses and move at a slower pace. Starting with the warm flow might be a good fit too. In this class we leave the heat low- so you can focus on the practice instead of both the practice and the heat.
What will I need?
A mat, towel- a large mat towel and hand towel (we have these for rent) and water. Make sure to wear comfortable, breathable, clothing; you will sweat! We practice bare foot.
First time to our studio?
- Meet our teachers here.
- All students will be asked to sign a waiver before their first class. Register now to save time before class!
- A limited number of mats are available to rent for $2.00
- Arrive a few minutes before class begins- please do not be late
- You must be 16 years old to practice without an adult companion- minors must have parental consent before their first class
- Students 13 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- We do have a drinking fountain in the studio
- Doors open 30 minutes before class begins
- 1-2 hours before class begins have a small snack, avoid coming with a full stomach
- Stay hydrated!
- Please tell your teacher of any injuries, ailments or conditions we should know about before class begin
Why the heat?
The Benefits of Heat
- Burns fat more efficiently and helps you lose more calories.
- Capillaries dilate in the heat; more effectively oxygenating the tissues, muscles, glands and organs and helping in the removal of waste products, which brings us to the reason below…
- Detoxes the body and removes waste.
- Peripheral circulation improves (due to enhanced perfusion of your limbs)
- Metabolism speeds up
- Improving T-cell function and the proper functioning of your immune system
- Cardiovascular work out